How Classes Work
Here at Wood Creations we want you to be comfortable finishing the craft you purchase. To help do this, we offer craft classes 3-4 times a month. If it is your first time attending a class, the fee is $5. Our regular class fee is $15 which includes a spot at a table, instruction, use of paint, glitter, ribbon, wire and all other embellishments needed to finish your craft. In addition to the class fee, you will need to purchase the craft of your choice and the paper you want to finish it with.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind to make your experience a great one:
- Your fee is a per seat fee, please don’t bring extra guests who have not paid.
- Purchasing your craft and the paper ahead of time will ensure availability.
- Arriving 15 minutes early will give you time to get settled and have full class time to work.
- Crafts take time, but you should be able to complete one craft. If you finish early you can start another craft, but class time won’t be extended to accommodate finishing additional crafts and we will not send home additional product for their completion.
- Classes will need to have a minimum of 5 sign-ups as of the day before the class or class will need to be re-scheduled. All attendees will be contacted to confirm or re schedule class prior to class start time.
- The door will be locked 30 minutes after class starts so please be on time, or make arrangements with the instructor if you know you will be arriving after the doors are locked.
For Sign-up and Schedule please contact the store by phone – 435-319-6861